The standard license is a non-exclusive, non-transferable single user agreement.
What you can do:
- Use for personal purposes (unlimited)
- Use for commercial purposes (up to 300 units)
- Attribution/credit not required but appreciated
What you cannot do:
- Resell, (re)distribute, (re)package, sub-license
- Use in a competitive manner
- Claim as your own
- Use in end products in such a way that the design can be extracted
Design(s) used in end products must be substantially different from the original and form a new original design.
For more than 300 units, an “Extended license” is required. The “Extended license” agreement offers unlimited units and can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/839710504/extended-commercial-license-agreement